Get your company involved and improve the lives of children, families and adults throughout the community.
There are many ways for your company to work with VSA and help make a huge difference to the lives of local, vulnerable children, young people, families and older people living in the North East of Scotland.
VSA welcomes many new and returning faces every year for corporate support, whether it’s finding yourself knee deep in a day of corporate volunteering at one of our services, encouraging your department to run a 5k or 10k, hosting a quiz night, sponsoring an event, or taking a table at our annual ball.
You can nominate VSA as your workplace charity of the year and get involved with your colleagues to support your local charity.
There are many benefits for your company by supporting VSA:
- Supporting your local charity and getting involved with your community
- Motivating colleagues, encouraging team building and boosting staff morale
- Building upon new and existing networks and engaging with your clients and customers in various fundraising events and activities
- The opportunity to engage new clients and customers
- Great potential PR opportunities to enhance your reputation as a socially responsible company
VSA’s Fundraising and Events team are always on hand to support you with what you decide to do. If there is a specific service you wish to support, you’re more than welcome to visit and see who your support will benefit and how.