Developing Skills and Understanding
Please note our Christmas opening times are:
Farm and Café –
- Open 24th December
- Closed Tuesday 25th and Wednesday 26th December
- Open 27th – 31St December
- Closed Tuesday 1st January and Wednesday 2nd January 2019
- Open 3rd January – 6TH January 2019
- 7th January 2019 onwards – Café will be open weekends only till February 11th 2019 due to ongoing building work
- Opening times are subject to weather permitting – please follow Facebook for updates
Fairy wood – Open weekends throughout year plus special festive opening daily 27th Dec – 31st Dec (Weather permitting)
Free admission, all we ask is for a donation (please support our café and do not bring picnics. We will supply picnic baskets and blankets on request to go along with café-purchased food).
Fairy wood only open weekends or by arrangement for schools or visiting groups.
Please note car park is locked at 4:55pm each day.
Easter Anguston aims to provide meaningful and individualised training placements to adults with learning difficulties and other additional support needs. Trainees are supported by a skilled and experienced staff team to learn and to develop their knowledge and understanding of working in an agricultural and retail setting.
Strong emphasis is placed on developing personal, social, vocational, and land-based skills. Trainees work towards certificates in various areas including horticulture, livestock, arable farming, rural skills, catering, conservation and readiness for employment. Each trainee has a person-centred, outcome-focused training support plan which is collaboratively written and reviewed with a dedicated key worker.